Can-Am Maverick X3 Big Lift Kit Heavy Duty Axles - X300Why Rhino 2.0
Let the Rhino Revolution redefine your RZR 900. Rhino 2.0 Axles are bigger, stronger, and built by expert riders that know the value of an axle that doesn’t quit. SuperATV’s Rhino 2.0 Axles combine maximized shafts and CVs with heavy-duty 4340 steel that’s heat treated for superior strength and longevity. The result is a heavy-duty axle that can handle 40°+ axle angles without binding or overheating and can handle massive torque without breaking. Let your RZR be the work horse and the trail monster it’s built to be with Rhino 2.0 Axles.
Rhino 2.0: Factory Engineered and Tested
With SuperATV’s Rhino 2.0 you’re buying directly from the designers, testers, engineers, and manufacturers. When it comes to your machine, dealing directly with the experts rather than someone who puts their brand on an off-the-shelf item is vital. Each axle is precision engineered using the latest CAD technology. What does this do for you? SuperATV is able to run real life simulations, ranging from 80+ mph desert racing, high-angle and monster tire mud rides, and ultimate rock crawling smack downs. SuperATV’s state of the art testing equipment allows for axle designs that require no break in periods and no risk of overheating due to metallurgical failures.
The Rhino 2.0 Formula
At SuperATV, we’ve spent hours in the lab and on the trails working tirelessly to perfect the Rhino 2.0 formula. For Rhino 2.0 we focused on two primary areas: 1 – overall strength and 2 – longevity. The decisions we made were focused around getting you a super strong axle that would last you mile after mile. We use a high-strength 4340 chromoly steel that is then meticulously heat treated to our exact formula. This balanced combination of design and technology gives Rhino the impressive ability to absorb energy without breaking – giving you a part that can withstand zero to crazy and absorb the stress without compromising the product. Another important property of 4340 is its high twist yield. Rather than worrying about whether this axle will break other components, we’ve designed each shaft to have yield properties that allow it flex and return back to its regular state – a much better option over breaking differentials.
The Rhino 2.0 Difference and 18-month warranty
Test after test puts Rhino 2.0 as the strongest axle in the heavy-duty market, even stronger than some of the super-duty axles that cost $550-$900! Rhino 2.0 delivers strength and longevity that is the overall best bang for your buck.
Can-Am Maverick X3 Big Lift Kit Heavy Duty Axles - X300
- 300M alloy steel shaft
- CV components made of 300M and 4340 alloy steel
- Maximized CV, spider, and cage size for superior strength
- Flexshaft™ technology absorbs impact
- Reduces strain on CVs and drivetrain components
- CVs packed with proprietary high-temp grease
- Backed by a 3-Year Warranty, the industry's best axle warranty
- Can-Am Maverick X3 900 : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X DS Turbo R : 2017-2018
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X DS Turbo : 2017-2018
- Will not fit Maverick X3 X RS, XRC or X MR models
- Not compatible with Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS)