If you want to hit the trail without the trail hitting back, you need SuperATV Rhino 2.0 Axles on your Can-Am Maverick Turbo. It's nearly two times stronger than stock so you can get through harder trails with the pedal floored. Between high articulation angles and all chromoly construction, they're designed to take your RZR anywhere you want, any way you want. They roll where stock snaps.
Better Materials and Design - the Rhino 2.0 Formula
We make them twice as strong through better design and materials. With an all 4340 chromoly steel alloy construction and larger axle shafts and CV joints, we've made Rhino 2.0 nearly two times stronger than stock UTV axles. Plus, they use puncture resistant CV boots and run cool at high articulation angles.
- A massive 4 mm increase in shaft size
- End-to-end chromoly construction
- Proprietary heat treatment
Lab Tested and Field Proven
When you buy SuperATV axles, you're buying from the designers, engineers, testers, and manufacturers. We use our cutting-edge lab to make sure they're strong and durable enough to withstand the worst trail conditions on the planet. They're designed for years of performance.
The Ultimate Axle Warranty
We made a better axle warranty to go with a better Can-Am Maverick Turbo axle. We destroy the industry norm 12-month warranty with an unbeatable 18-month warranty. We want you to push the limits and get comfortable. If you break them, we'll replace them. So don't hold back.
- Nearly two times stronger than stock
- Made with 4340 chromoly steel
- Proprietary heat treatment for superior strength and longevity
- Operates at high CV angles
- A massive 4mm increase in shaft size
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- Industry-leading 18-month warranty
- Can-Am Maverick Turbo : 2016-2017
- Can-Am Maverick X DS : 2016-2017
- Can-Am Maverick X DS Turbo : 2016-2017
- Can-Am Maverick X DS-DPS : 2015
- Can-Am Maverick X RS Turbo : 2016
- Can-Am Maverick Max Turbo : 2016-2017
- Can-Am Maverick Max X DS : 2016
- Can-Am Maverick Max X DS Turbo : 2015-2016
- Can-Am Maverick Max X DS-DPS : 2015
- Can-Am Maverick Max X RS Turbo : 2016
Front : 705401236, 705401874, 705401235, 705401873, 705502413, 705502352
Rear : 705502363, 705502235, 705502412
NOTE: Not compatible with Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS)