Can-Am Renegade Big Lift Kit Axles - Rhino Brand6” of Lift Make Your Ranger XP 900 Better
We’ve taken the traditional and made it EXCEPTIONAL. With the Polaris Ranger XP 900, going big means you get to ride trails and mud pits that were impossible before. Our true 6” lift kit brings your UTV to a whole new level. We give you all that lift without killing your turning radius and without making the suspension stiff and painful. It’s smooth, maneuverable, tall, strong, and has clearance for up to 34” tires. Whether you’re crossing ditches on the farm or shooting out rooster tails with your friends, this lift will elevate your ride.
A True 6” Lift Made with Chromoly Steel A-Arms
The perfect geometry of this kit ensures you get a true 6” lift that still feels good to drive, and the lift is solid strength from side to side and top to bottom. Our A-arms are made with 1-1/4” chromoly steel tubing. They're 75% thicker than OEM and are built with additional cross bar supports. Our tie rods are made with 7/8” solid chromoly bar and our lift brackets are made with 4.5 mm heavy-duty steel. Plus, you can choose between X300 and Rhino 2.0 axles for ultimate power and performance. At SuperATV, we know how to do lift kits—we can make them big enough to look awesome and strong enough to get wild.
Not a Trailer Queen—It’s Built to Ride
We built this lift tough because we know you don’t want to stop at just a 6” lift. You want monster tires, you want to stack it on top of a GDP Portal Gear Lift, and after that you want to ride hard. With our lift, you can. It’s not a trailer queen kind of lift, it’s a lift for those that like to have their cake and eat it too.
Retains Turning Radius and Comfortable Suspension
We hate losing that oh-so-cushy feel of stock suspension when we move to a big lift kit as much as the next person. Luckily, we know how to angle our shocks and brackets perfectly to keep the suspension doing what it’s meant to and keep you comfortable.?
We also hate it when a lift kit requires a football field to turn around, that’s why we designed ours to keep your turning radius intact. This lift kit isn’t just big and it’s not just bulletproof—it’s luxury. Enjoy your smooth ride 6” higher.?
Upgrade to X300
X300 axles use a 300M steel shaft and maximized CVs to give you superior performance and strength. The unique properties of 300M allow it to flex under load without breaking to absorb force that would normally destroy your CVs, diff, or transmission. It’s a tougher axle that also saves your drivetrain — it’s exactly what you need to go big.
- Front and rear chromoly steel A-arms
- Front and rear shock brackets
- 4 SuperATV axles (X300 or Rhino 2.0)
- Heavy-duty tie rod kit
- Extended brake lines
- Sway bar assembly and links
- All hardware and installation instructions
Can-Am Renegade Big Lift Kit Axles - Rhino Brand
- Maximized CV and shaft size for ultimate strength
- High articulation angles
- Industry leading 4340 Chromoly for unmatched longevity
- Precision engineered cage and housing for reduced friction and a smooth range of motion
- Synthetic grease to keep CVs cool each time you ride
- 1-year warranty
- Can-Am Renegade 500 : 2003+
- Can-Am Renegade 800 : 2003+
- Can-Am Renegade 1000 : 2003+
- Not compatible with Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS)
- Will not work with stock height machines
- If you purchased your SuperATV lift kit before 2014 these axles will not work