Honda Pioneer 1000-5 Skid Plate Set
Protect your Honda Pioneer 1000-5 with this Made in the USA Full Skid Plate Set. Avoid costly repairs by installing these durable and lightweight UHMW skids.
What is UHMW? UHMW stands for "Ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene". The advantages of UHMW Skid Plates are that they are lighter than most traditional Metal or Aluminum Skid Plates. They can also absorb impact without denting, gouging or galling and there are no corrosion issues that are sometimes an issue with Metal or Aluminum Skid Plates.
At a 1/2" thick these Skids will add much needed protection to your Honda Pioneer and feature formed front leading edges to help prevent your Pioneer from getting hung up on obsticals. Recessed mounting holes protect the hardware from becoming damaged and the overlapping panels provide one continuous smooth sliding surface.
- Made from 1/2" thick UHMW
- Formed front leading edges
- Designed with extended side panels that serve as slider nerfs to help protect the vulnerable rocker panels of your Pioneer
- Cover full length and width, including front and rear differential
- Access holes to service points and oil drains for easy maintenance
- Drain holes allow dirt and debris to wash out easier
- Recessed mounting holes protect fasteners
- Corrosion resistant hardware
- All Hardware and Full Photo Instructions included
- A-Arm Guards not included
- Made in the USA