The Kawasaki Teryx is a side-by-side that doesn't pull its punches. When it goes, it goes hard - your OEM axles are going to fail sooner or later. It's time to upgrade or replace stock with SuperATV's Heavy-Duty Rhino 2.0 Axles. They're built stronger and smarter for better durability and more intense rides. Make sure you're prepared for anything by putting Rhino 2.0s on your Teryx.
Designed for Strength
These axles are built to be tough. We make them with chromoly steel from tip to tip to give you the strength you need. They also have oversized CV joints that let them run at high articulation angles without overheating or binding. It's all part of Rhino 2.0's high-performance formula:
- End-to-end chromoly construction
- Proprietary heat treatment
Designed and Tested at SuperATV
To say we put our hearts and souls into Rhino 2.0 would be an understatement. We're the designers, engineers, testers, and manufacturers of Rhino 2.0, and we want it to be the best. From the meticulous design process using cutting-edge CAD technology, to the endless lab and field test each axle undergoes, we leave nothing up to chance.
Backed by an 18-Month Warranty
That's why we're confident enough to back them with a norm-breaking 18-month warranty. You get a stronger, more affordable axle and an industry leading warranty too. Now all you have to do is ride.
- Stronger than stock
- Made with 4340 chromoly steel
- Proprietary heat treatment for superior strength and longevity
- Operates at high CV angles
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- Industry leading 18-month warranty
- Kawasaki Teryx 800 : 2014+
- Kawasaki Teryx 4 750 : 2012-2013
- Kawasaki Teryx 4 800 : 2014+
- Kawasaki Teryx 800 : 2016+
- Kawasaki Teryx 4 800 : 2016+
Front Left : 59266-0047
Front Right : 59266-0048
Rear : 59266-0715