SuperATV’s Rhino X300 Big Lift Kit Axles for the Polaris General 1000 change the game. With a 300M shaft that flexes to absorb force instead of breaking, you get CV’s that don’t break, and a drivetrain that won’t buckle. That means it’s built for big lifts, big tires, and big parties. We take it over the top by backing it with the industry breaking 3-year warranty.
It’s All About the Flex?
X300 is about more than brute strength, it’s about flex. When X300 gets hit with a torque load that would break other axles, our unique Flexshaft™ technology twists until the load is gone then returns to its original position. A shaft that can flex without breaking takes the load off your CVs and drivetrain. The shaft can give so your drivetrain doesn’t have to.
We make X300 with super-tough 300M alloy steel. 300M is an aircraft-grade alloy utilized for its high strength and higher silicon composition, along with its inclusion of vanadium. These unique properties of 300M combined with our specific design makes the X300’s signature flex possible. Go big and get wild - 300M makes it easy.
Perfect for Big Tires and Big Lifts
How big can you go with a set of X300 axles installed? As big as you want. Big lifts and big tires are what X300 is all about. If you have trouble keeping your big custom build in one piece, X300 is for you.
We’re not done yet, X300 comes with a 3-year warranty! That’s the industry’s best warranty for any axle anywhere. That’s how confident we are in our X300 Axles.
NOTE: Only works with General 7-10" Lift Kit
- 300M alloy steel shaft
- CV components made of 300M and 4340 alloy steel
- Maximized CV, spider, and cage size for superior strength
- Flexshaftâ„¢ technology absorbs impact
- Reduces strain on CVs and drivetrain components
- CVs packed with proprietary high-temp grease
- Backed by a 3-Year Warranty â€“ the industry's best axle warranty
- Polaris General : 2016+
- Polaris General 4 : 2017+
- Not compatible with Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS)
- Does not fit Polaris General XP 1000 : 2020+