Polaris Ranger XP 570 Aluminum Doors 2016Get a Better Ride
Getting behind the wheel of your Ranger XP 570 with your stock door nets leads to you getting covered in dust or mud at best, and getting bruised by branches and rocks at worst. Get SuperATV’s Aluminum Doors installed and you can say goodbye to getting dirty, bruised, and bloody. Plus, they match the curves and contours of your machine perfectly—they’ll save your skin and enhance your style.
Ride in Comfort
We’ve optimized door height and latch placement to make sure you stay comfortable when you’re behind the wheel. You won’t bang your knee on the latch when you’re bouncing down the trail and you can comfortably rest your arm on the door. They’re designed to help you, not hurt you.
Strength You Need
We make these doors with a CNC brake-press bent aluminum plate attached to 1-1/4” aluminum tubing. Aluminum makes them super strong without making them so heavy that they slow you down or make it a chore to get in and out. They’re also preassembled which means you just need to install a few brackets and go. With a UV-resistant powder coat finish, they’ll keep the trail out from the first mile to the last.
- Multi-bend aluminum construction is light and stylish
- Heavy-duty frame with two mounting points provides long-lasting performance
- Automotive-style latch with simple handle for easy entry and exit
- Powder coated for maximum durability
- Ergonomic height for a comfortable ride
- Preassembled for a quick and easy installation
- Polaris Ranger XP 570 : 2015-2016
- Polaris Ranger XP 570 Crew : 2015-2016