Your stock Polaris RZR Pro R is designed is to do a lot. But you can always do more - take it over the top by upgrading to SuperATV's Rhino 2.0 Axles. They feature bigger components and chromoly steel construction. Pair that with 40°+ articulation angles and you can forget about stock riding.
Top-Notch Design Materials
Rhino 2.0 Axles are made with heat treated 4340 chromoly steel from end to end. The oversized axle shafts and CV joints boost strength over OEM axles. Put those together and you get axles that run cool at high speeds and don't snap on rough trails. You can ride how you want with gritted teeth and a lead foot. It's an unbeatable formula:
- A massive increase in shaft size
- End-to-end chromoly construction
- Proprietary heat treatment
Tested to Be Better
Better axles don't happen by accident. We've spent thousands of miles testing these RZR Pro R axles. Riders have been putting these bad boys through hell and back and they're still coming out on top. That's how we know you're getting the best RZR axles for the price.
A Killer 18-Month Warranty
All of our testing and riding prove the same thing: Rhino 2.0 Axles can't be beat. They're at the top of the heavy-duty market paired with the best price. So we wanted the best warranty, too. That's why you get an industry-leading 18-month warranty. Ride hard and put these axles to the test. If you do manage to break them, we'll replace them.
- Constructed of 4340 chromoly steel and finished with a proprietary heat treatment
- Much stronger than stock
- Operates at 40Â°+ CV angles
- Maximized CV size for strength and durability
- Industry leading 18-month warranty
- Polaris RZR Pro R Sport : 2022+
- Polaris RZR Pro R Premium : 2022+
- Polaris RZR Pro R Ultimate : 2022+
- Polaris RZR Pro R 4 Sport : 2022+
- Polaris RZR Pro R 4 Premium : 2022+
- Polaris RZR Pro R 4 Ultimate : 2022+