Nothing stops a RZR ride shorter than a broken axle. That's why you need the durability and strength of SuperATV's Rhino Brand Axles. They are made from chromoly steel and have a great strength-to-weight ratio. High articulation angles mean you can push your Polaris RZR XP 1000 to the limit. They are built for side-by-side riders who think stock axles aren't enough and want a replacement that does more.
The Rhino Difference
End to end, Rhino Brand axles are built to withstand hard riding. They are made of 4340 chromoly steel, one of the industry's toughest materials. We've redesigned the CV joints so they can handle high articulation angles. And we pack each axle with synthetic grease to keep you running cool. To top it all off, our Rhino Brand Axles come with tear-resistant boots and seals that keep out rocks, dirt, and mud.
Backed by a One-Year Warranty
We stand behind our products, that's why we have a one-year warranty on our axle. We've tested them on the trail and in our multi-million dollar testing facilities, so we know how tough they are. We also test the competition. When you choose Rhino Brand Axles, you know that you've got the strongest axle in its class. Ride with the confidence that in the unlikely event something goes wrong with your axle, we've got your back.
- Made with 4340 chromoly steel
- High articulation angles
- Maximized shaft size for ultimate strength
- Synthetic grease keeps CV joints cool
- Precision-engineered cage and housing for reduced friction and a smooth range of motion
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014-2023
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014-2023
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2015-2023
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 Trails & Rocks Edition : 2017-2023
Front (AX01-004F0) : 1333123, 1333283, 1333420, 1334308
Front (AX01-005F0) : 1333434
Rear (AX01-002R0) : 1333124, 1333439, 1333718, 1333944, 1334307, 1334490
NOTE: Not compatible with Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS)