Polaris RZR XP 900 Aluminum Doors
Throwing up rooster tails is what you live for. You take your RZR out, lay the pedal down, and don’t slow down. If that’s you, then you need SuperATV’s Aluminum Doors on your Polaris RZR. They keep rocks, sticks, dust, mud, leaves, and more out of your machine so you can focus on what’s ahead. And they’re CNC brake-press bent to match the style and contours of your machine. They’re trail proof and they’ll turn heads.
Comfort You’ll Care About
Don’t take comfort for granted, we built these doors knowing you’ll be sitting in the driver’s seat. That’s why the latch is out of the way—we hate banging our knees on them every time we hit a bump. We also made them the perfect height to rest your arm on while you’re cruising. These are the details others miss—we don’t.
Strength for the Trail
Your stock door nets protect you from, well, not much. Our aluminum plating and 1” diameter steel frame protects you from everything. Aluminum and steel is the perfect combination of strength and low weight you want. We preassemble them so that you can install them in no time and get a perfect fit. No hammer needed to get these lined up. They’re finished with a black UV-resistant powder coating for extra durability. You can hit the trail hard—our doors keep the trail from hitting back.
Polaris RZR Doors
- Multi-bend aluminum construction is light and stylish
- Heavy-duty frame with two mounting points provides long-lasting performance
- Automotive-style latch with simple handle for easy entry and exit
- Powder coated for maximum durability
- Ergonomic height for a comfortable ride
- Preassembled for a quick and easy installation
- Polaris RZR 800 : 2008-2014
- Polaris RZR S 800 : 2009-2014
- Polaris RZR 570 : 2012+
- Polaris RZR XP 900 : 2011-2014