Polaris RZR XP Turbo S Deluxe Plug & Play Turn Signal KitPrepare Your Rig for the Streets
Are you trying to do a quick fill-up without loading your rig on the trailer? Your RZR XP Turbo S needs to be street legal and safe even if you're only a quarter-mile from the gas station. Prepare for the streets by adding SuperATV's Deluxe Plug & Play Turn Signal Kit to your machine. It has bright LED lights for the best visibility and uses your rear factory brake lights for the rear turn signals. Why do we call it a plug & play? Because it easily plugs into your wiring system. And our step-by-step instructions make installation a walk in the park.
Water-Resistant Control Box
Will this kit survive everything the trail throws at it? You can bet your bottom dollar it will. It includes a water-resistant control box that's completely sealed and meets IP67 standards. What's this mean? If your RZR plunges into a couple feet of water for no longer than 30 minutes, your box will still work. And all of your connection points connect with water-resistant plugs.
NOTE: Requirements for street-legal UTVs vary from state to state. Check your local laws before driving on the road.
Deluxe Plug & Play Kit Includes:
- Completely assembled plug-and-play wiring harness
- Dash-mounted turn signal rocker switch w/ indicator lights
- Hazard rocker switch
- Horn switch
- Compact horn
- 4 front LED turn signal lights—two for each corner
- Utilizes factory brake lights for rear signals
- Water resistant control box, wiring harness, and mounting bracket
- Dielectric grease to insulate and protect plugs
- All mounting hardware
- Signals are bright and visible from all angles
- Relay tested to over 380,000 cycles with no failures
- Water resistant to IP67 standards
- Easy to install
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo S : 2018-2021
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo S : 2019-2021