Can-Am Commander 72 Inches Snow Plow System
Our plow blades are 20 inches high (higher than others) and 72 inches wide. The Mold boards are made from 14 ga. steel and with 1/4 inch thick laser cut braces. They feature manual angle adjustment (left, right, center positions) with an optional Electric over Hyrdraulic power angle. Our wear blade is made from AR plate (Abrasion Resistant Steel) and are 4 inches high. Others are much thinner and shorter wearing out much sooner. Plow shoes are sold separately.
Our plow frames are Laser cut from 1/4 and 3/8 inch thick steel. The parts fabricated with the tab and slot method. In other words, the parts fit together like a puzzle before welding. This ensures a perfect fit everytime.
Our Cammander mounting system mounts to the front and underside of the Commander with the supplied hardware. The mount can easily be removed at the end of the season with four bolts. The plow attaches in less than a minute with the supplied hitch pins.
- Fabricated from A36 American steel (not soft Chinese steel).
- All parts are Laser cut to insure a perfect fit.
- Powder Coated for superior protection.
- 20 inch high blade.
- 72 wide blade.
- Plow frame made from 1/4 and 3/8 thick steel.
- MIG Welded.
- Includes: Commander Mouting Plate.
- Attaches in less than a minute with two hitch pins.
- Plow Shoes sold separately.
- Optional Electric Over Hydraulic Power angle and wiring harness.