Can-Am Maverick 72 Inches Snow Plow
Put your Can-Am Maverick to good use this winter by installing this Made in the USA Snow Plow kit. Fabricated from A36 American Steel and not the soft Chinese steel that some other kits are made from. All parts are laser cut to ensure a perfect fit. The Plow blade is a full 20" in height which is taller than most other blades on the market and is 72" wide. Mold boards are made from 14 gauge steel and have 1/4" thick laser cut braces. They feature manual angle adjustment (left, right, center positions) or an optional electric over hydraulic power angle (sold separately, see Power Angle). The wear blade is made from AR plate (Abrasion Resistant Steel) and is 4" high. Others on the market are much thinner and shorter, causing them to wear out rather quickly and needing to be replaced more often.
The Plow System mounts to the front and underside of your Can-Am Maverick with the supplied hardware. The mount can easily be removed at the end of the season with six bolts. The plow attaches in less than a minute with the supplied hitch pins. This assembly does not include a winch mount. If you need one, please see #12118.
- Made from A36 American steel
- All parts are laser cut to ensure a perfect fit, then MIG welded
- Powder coated for superior protection
- Plow blade is 20" high and 72" wide
- Plow frame is made from 1/4" and 3/8" thick steel
- Attaches in less than a minute with two hitch pins
- Plow raises and lowers with your winch
- Includes: Can-Am Maverick mounting plate
- Includes plow shoes
- Made in the USA
- See Fitment Models and Year below