Can-Am Maverick X3 6" Lift KitFits 38” Tires
Get lifted and get wild with a SuperATV 6” Lift Kit for the Can-Am Maverick X3. With 6” of extra ground clearance and room for larger tires—up to 38 inches—you'll be turning heads and tearing through bounty holes!
High-Clearance Chromoly A-Arms
We make our A-arms with 1-1/4” chromoly steel tubing for superior strength and performance. The design and tube bends give them 1-1/2” of additional high-clearance. Plus, they come with preadjusted pivot blocks to give you perfect camber right out of the box.
The heavy-duty boxed trailing arms and radius arms are made with high-strength, 1/8” steel plating that makes them the more capable in the most extreme riding conditions.
Includes Rhino 2.0 Axles
Your kit comes with heavy-duty Rhino 2.0 Axles. They're made from chromoly steel from end to end to boost strength. The CV joints are bigger than stock to increase durability and articulation angles. Rhino 2.0 axles can run at extreme angles for long periods of time without overheating or binding. They're built for going big.
Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
The Maverick X3 64” models really know how to throw down hard. That's why all suspension components including tie rods, A-arms, trailing arms, radius arms, and lift brackets are backed by a Lifetime Warranty. Ride your UTV where you want the way you want—SuperATV's got your back.
- Front high-clearance A-arms (chromoly)
- Rear trailing arms
- Sway bar links (billet aluminum)
- Rear radius arms
- Shock brackets and spacers
- 4 SuperATV axles (Rhino 2.0)
- Heavy-duty tie rod kit
- Extended brake lines
- All hardware and installation instructions
Can-Am Maverick X3 6" Lift Kit
- True 6” of lift
- 20” total ground clearance (14” stock)
- Clearance for up to 38” tires (up from 30” stock)
- 6” wider stance for increased stability (on 64" models)
- Compatible with OEM and SuperATV heavy-duty ball joints
- Includes 4 SuperATV axles (Rhino 2.0)
- Preadjusted pivot blocks give you perfect camber out of the box
- Powder coated for increased durability and UV resistant
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty!
X300 Axle Features:
- 300M alloy steel shaft
- CV components made of 300M and 4340 alloy steel
- Maximized CV, spider, and cage size for superior strength
- Shaft flexes to absorb impact
- Reduces strain on CVs and drivetrain components
- CVs packed with proprietary high-temp grease
- Backed by a 3-Year Warranty — the industry's best axle warranty
Rhino 2.0 Features:
- 100% stronger than stock
- Utilizes the Rhino 2.0 Formula
- Size: Massive 4mm increase in size!
- Heat Treatment
- Constructed of 4340 chromoly steel and finished with a proprietary heat treatment
- Industry leading 18-month warranty
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- CAD drawn for expert precision