Honda Pioneer 1000 Rear Windshield
Your Honda Pioneer 1000’s cab isn’t complete until you have a SuperATV Rear Windshield installed. It gives you superior protection from the elements and the trail. Whether you’re kicking up tons of dirt or just trying to stay warm on a chilly day, a rear windshield will make your ride better.
We use the best parts we can to make installation as easy and secure as possible. The rubber bulb seal keeps air and moisture out and the steel brackets make sure it won’t rattle no matter how rough the trail gets. Plus, the whole thing can be removed and reinstalled in minutes.
The 1/4” polycarbonate we use in our windshields is virtually indestructible. It’s 250 times stronger than glass so that it won’t break no matter what you hit on the trail. Whether you’re throwing up rocks with your rear tires or rolling over in a ditch, this rear windshield can take it.
- Protects against flying mud and debris
- Eliminates suction that occurs with a front windshield on its own
- Made of 1/4â€ light tint polycarbonateâ€”250x stronger than glass and 25x stronger than acrylic
- Fits the contours of your cage perfectly
- Comes preassembled for easy installation
- Made in the USA
- Honda Pioneer 1000 : 2016+
- Not compatible with Honda cab enclosure doors
- Not compatible with OEM roofs
- Does NOT fit 1000-5 model
- Can be used with most soft or hard tops