Kawasaki Mule 600/610 Full Cab Enclosure without Windshield
Keep warm this Fall and Winter with this Made in the USA Full Cab Enclosure for your Kawasaki Mule 600/610 . This is one tough enclosure constructed from professional grade marine vinyl. It is not only Waterproof it is also puncture resistant, tear resistant, fade resistant and abrasion resistant.
This Cab Enclosure is designed to work with your Existing Front Windshield. If you do not have a Full Windshield on your Prowler please take a look at our other Enclosures packages that include a Front Windshield.
Designed for work or play with Full length double pull YKK zippers for easy entry and exit. The soft doors on our enclosures use oversized #10 YKK Marine-Mate zippers with extended pulls to allow easy opening and closing even with gloves. The zippers open from the bottom of the door up and back letting the door open from the front. When the doors are not needed they are easily rolled back and held in place with Velcro straps. The YKK zippers are the best on the market and are a perfect fit for harsh environments. Most other manufacturers use smaller less durable zippers that will eventually fail when exposed to snow or mud.
The Side and Rear Windows are constructed from durable Aquaview Vinyl which allows for unobstructed views from the cab.
Sure you can spend thousands of dollars on fancier cab enclosures but how many months out of the year do you really need one? You do not have to break the bank to stay warm and dry during those not so nice days or nights. Work, play, hunting, farming, ranching, you name it keeping warm and dry is the name of the game.
Our Kawasaki Mule 600/610 Full Cab Enclosure without Windshield is proudly Made in the USA and Includes all mounting hardware and instructions.
- Constructed of professional grade marine textile
- Waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, fade resistant, and abrasion resistant
- All seams are double stitched using heavy duty bonded polyester thread
- Windows are constructed from Durable Aquaview Vinyl
- Vinyl windows are made from a 30 gauge marine vinyl that is cold crack rated to -20 degrees
- Doors can be rolled back and held in place when not needed on those warmer days.
- Oversized #10 YKK Marine-Mate zippers with extended pulls to allow easy opening and closing even with gloves
- Self-adhesive Velcro & strong rare-earth magnets combine to provide you with a custom fit
- Installation & care instructions included