Kawasaki Teryx RackBoss 2.0 Rack and PinionTake Your Control Back with RackBoss 2.0
You're bound to do a number on your steering when you hit the trail as hard as we do. Don't settle for sloppy and unresponsive—install SuperATV's Kawasaki Teryx RackBoss 2.0 Rack and Pinion. It will help you keep control and dominate the roughest terrain. Our design gives you the strongest, most durable rack out there. How? It uses an X24 Tech dual-bushing design and reduces wear by over 50%. Take your control back with RackBoss 2.0.
Dual-Bushing Design for the Win
What sets RackBoss 2.0 apart from the rest? We've engineered it with X24 Tech—our heavy-duty PTFE bushing at both ends of the rack that remove play from the internals. This saves the tension spring, making it nearly motionless. With little internal movement, the rack can dominate harsh terrain with big tires, taking on hard hits without compromising its condition. Plus, our clever design includes a built-in grease fitting, so you can grease all your parts after you've been in the mud and water all day.
Swaged Tube Tie Rods
Swaged tube tie rods give you robust strength in a lightweight tube. They flare out for significantly improved durability and use 7/8” diameter tubing. They feature massive 16 mm inner ball and sockets along with 14 mm outer tie rod ends to strengthen the OEM weak spots. They give the casual rider the confidence to ride harder.
Solid Steel Bar Tie Rods
You want to make sure you have a tie rod that can withstand how you ride—our solid steel bar tie rods are the way way to go. They're made with 1" diameter steel bars. And they're paired with bigger and better 3/4" outer heim joint tie rod ends. That's not all—they also have rebuildable inner tie rod ends that use 3/4" rod threads and 16 mm rack threads. What does all that mean? They're built for hard rides and can handle heavy hits.
- Heavy-duty dual PTFE bushings:
- Designed with X24 Tech
- Prevents wear
- Reduces slop
- Improves overall durability
- Available tie rod options:
- Steel swaged tube
- Solid steel bar
- Solid steel tie rods use:
- 3/4â€ outer tie rod ends
- Rebuildable inner tie rod ends that use 3/4â€ rod threads and 16 mm rack threads
- Swaged tube tie rods use:
- 14 mm outer tie rod ends
- Rebuildable inner tie rod ends that use 14 mm rod threads and 16 mm rack threads
- 65% larger housing than stock
- Over 50% less wear than OEM after 15,000 cycles
- Grease fitting for rack gears
- Kawasaki Teryx 4 750 : 2012-2013
- Kawasaki Teryx 800 : 2014+
- Kawasaki Teryx 4 800 : 2014+