Polaris Ranger 500/700 Aero-Vent Front Lexan Windshield
Hitting the trails shouldn’t mean a cab full of dust, a face full of mud, or having to pick bugs out of your teeth. This unique Aero-Vent windshield protects you from debris and mud while providing maximum ventilation, especially in those hot summer months. Handcrafted with professional grade 1/4" polycarbonate to provide maximum durability and visibility. Ventilation system allows users to adjust the amount of airflow for for maximum comfort. Stainless steel hardware, easy to follow step by step installation and care instructions are included.
- Our Aero-Vent polycarbonate Lexan windshield is CNC machined using ¼” thick material.
- We test our windshields to be able to withstand open trailer hauling at hwy speeds.
- All hardware is stainless steel, aluminum and high quality nylon to provide long life free of corrosion.
- The Aero-Vent system has either one or two slide panels depending on the model.
- Sliding vents allow for easy airflow adjustments.
- Just loosen the thumb nut and open completely or anywhere in between.
- The Aero-Vent system is controlled from within the vehicle so no need to stop and get out in the weather to adjust your windshield.
- We offer additional protection when you choose the MR-10 Hard Coat Lexan option.
- Used by racers around the world in their cars, MR-10 Lexan is the same material with an added hard coating that helps to extend the life of your windshield and a must for anyone living in harsh sandy or dusty environments.
- All of our Lexan windshields are DOT certified.
- Made in the USA
NOTE: Photo above shows the aero vent windshield on a different Ranger model for representation, no actual photo available with the windshield installed on a Ranger 500/700.