Polaris Ranger 800 Crew Folding Front Polycarbonate Windshield
Hitting the trails shouldn’t mean a cab full of dust, a face full of mud, or having to pick bugs out of your teeth. A Folding Windshield is a great addition to your Ranger Crew. This polycarbonate folding windshield is constructed from highest grade 1/4" thick UV Stabilized and shatter proof polycarbonate for durability and stability. Windshield mounts using rubber cushioned stainless clamps and stainless hardware for a secure and noise-free mounting. The bottom section folds up to let air flow into the cab when needed.
- 1/4" thick UV Stabilized and shatter proof polycarbonate for durability and stability
- 1" Upper Lip adds stability while diverting water and debris.
- Folding windshields feature full length, heavy duty, high visibility, fully replaceable hinges.
- Quick Strap system provides fast and easy operation and secures windshield in up or down position with no unwanted noise or vibration.
- Rubber hood boots prevent damage to hood when folding windshield in down position.
- Contoured to hood with full length rubber seal.
- Rubber cushioned stainless mounting clamps & hardware insure solid, noise-free mounting.
- No need to remove windshield when towing vehicle.
- Quality finishing with smooth rounded edges.
- Easy Installation.
- (Does Not Fit 900 XP or 400-500 Mid Size Ranger)