Polaris Ranger Diesel Crew Tilting Scratch Resistant Windshield
Hitting the trails shouldn’t mean a cab full of dust, a face full of mud, or having to pick bugs out of your teeth. This unique tilting windshield protects you from debris and mud while providing maximum ventilation, especially in those hot summer months. Handcrafted with 1/4" abrasive-resistant poly-carbonate with scratch resistant finish on both sides of windshield to provide maximum durability and visibility.
- Full Tilting Windshield design with three-position tilt mechanism permits airflow into the driver compartment if desired
- Opens 3" or 5 1/2"
- HC (Hard Coated) 1/4" abrasive-resistant poly-carbonate with scratch resistant finish on both sides of windshield
- MR-10 coating on both sides of shield for durability and scratch resistance
- Extremely durable injection molded clamps
- All stainless steel, black coated finish hardware
- Easy installation
- Tool less quick-release for top windshield removal
- Open positions are designed for low-speed riding ONLY
- Trailerable in closed position ONLY