Polaris Ranger High Clearance Rear A-ArmsWhy we make them?
Who doesn't want extra clearance. SuperATV's Ranger Full Size high clearance rear arms take your machine to unmatched style and performance. With an additional 1.5" of added clearance, you'll clear obstacles that would once get you down. Backed by a lifetime warranty and featuring larger tubing, our unique dual bend design arms are carefully crafted to maintain factory steering geometry.
What does that mean for you?
Our precision engineered a arms have no added wear and tear on important component, such as axles and bushings, to keep your wheel turning longer.
Industry Leading Adjustability
SuperATV Ranger Full Size rear a arms feature the industry leading Adjustable Pivot Blocks. Unlike others, SuperATV arms allow you to custom tailor your ride to fit your individual riding needs. Add a lift, new shocks, or larger tires and eliminate premature tire wear, often caused from misalignment, and keep the ride quality you want.
Polaris Ranger High Clearance Rear A-Arms
- Unique bend design adds 1.5” of ground clearance
- 1.25” tubing is 25% larger than stock
- Adjustable pivot blocks for full camber adjustability
- Utilizes stock A-arm bushings
- UV-resistant powder coat finish
- Easy to install
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Polaris Ranger XP 800 : 2010-2014
- Polaris Ranger XP 800 Crew : 2010-2014
- Polaris Ranger XP 800 6x6 : 2010-2014
- Polaris Ranger 900 Diesel : 2011-2014
- Polaris Ranger 900 Diesel Crew : 2013-2014