Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew Tinted Roof
- Designed to fit the unique contour your Ranger's cage
- Made of 1/4” dark tinted polycarbonate
- Blocks UV rays and heat from the sun
- Protects against weather and debris
- Great for year-round use
- 250 times stronger than glass
- Easy install—snug, rattle-free fit
- Comes with all hardware and instructions
A Tinted Roof Lets You See More
Install SuperATV’s Tinted Polycarbonate Roof on your Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew and get a whole new perspective. It’s dark enough to keep out harmful UV rays, clear enough to give you the light you need, and solid enough to stop kicked up rocks and debris from getting into your cab. A tinted roof protects you from the elements without making your cab feel like a cave. The increased visibility means you can see up hills before you start going up, and what’s at the bottom when you’re going down.
Stronger Than Glass and Easy to Install
Our tinted roof is made from super-strong polycarbonate. How strong? Try 250 times stronger than glass. It’ll stand up to anything. It’s also an easy install. It requires only hand tools and mounts using existing mounting points along with included clamps. It’ll install in just minutes using the included hardware so you can get your UTV back on the trail.
Click to view Installation Instructions
Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew Tinted Roof 2019-2022