Polaris Ranger XP 570 Rear BumperStyle and Strength
SuperATV’s rear bumper for the Ranger XP 570 checks all the boxes: It’s made with heavy duty 1.75” DOM steel tubing to make it strong. It includes CNC machined end caps that make it look good. It doesn’t block your tailgate or dump bed. And it’s easy to install. That means you get a bumper with no compromise and no downsides. It’s all strength and all style.
Mounts Securely Without Drilling
When your SuperATV rear bumper shows up at your doorstep and you open the box, you’re only a few minutes away from hitting the trail. That’s because it mounts directly to your Ranger’s frame without the need to drill. It comes with all needed hardware and instructions to make installation fast.
Polaris Ranger XP 570 Rear Bumper
- Made of 1.75” diameter heavy-duty steel tubing
- Allows use of tailgate and dump bed
- Mounts directly to the frame
- Sleek and stylish design
- CNC machined endcaps give you ultimate protection
- UV-resistant wrinkle black finish
- Easy to install — comes with all hardware and instructions
- No drilling required
- Polaris Ranger XP 570 (PRO-FIT Cab) : 2015-2016
- Polaris Ranger XP 570 Crew (PRO-FIT Cab) : 2015-2016