Polaris Ranger XP 800 Plastic Roof
With a SuperATV Plastic Roof installed on your Polaris Ranger XP 800, you’ll have protection from the elements you need. Whether it’s keeping the burning sun out of your face or cold rain off your skin, our roof makes riding in any weather easy. And it makes it look good.
Go Deluxe for Premium Construction and Design
We offer both deluxe and standard roof options. The standard roof uses a two-piece flat sheet design made with 4mm plastic and has limited windshield compatibility. Upgrade to our deluxe roof for a single panel construction made with 6mm plastic along with stylish molding that makes it look good and provides extra rigidity. SuperATV’s Deluxe roof gives you easier installation, leak-proof operation, and near-universal compatibility with aftermarket windshields and mirrors. Get a Deluxe Roof if you want no compromise.
Installation is easy with full-color instructions and all required hardware provided in the box. The heavy-duty clamps and bolts ensure a snug, rattle-free fit no matter how rocky the trail gets. With a SuperATV roof installed, you can take your UTV out any day, any season.
- Deluxe roof made with a rugged molded 1/4" plastic construction
- Standard roof made with a 2-piece 3/16â€ plastic construction
- Protects riders from sun, rain and debris
- Easy to install
- Our deluxe roof is compatible with most windshields and mirrors
- Polaris Ranger Full Size XP 800 : 2010-2014
- Polaris Ranger 800 6x6 : 2010-2016