Polaris Ranger XP 900 Crew Tilting Scratch Resistant Windshield
Protects you and your passenger from debris and mud on the trail while providing maximum ventilation, especially in those hot summer months. The versatile three-position tilt mechanism allows you to adjust the windshield to fully closed, half extension, and full extension while also providing the ability to quickly release the top windshield piece. Constructed of ultra-thick, high quality, scratch-resistant ¼" MR10 GE Lexan Polycarbonate - this is the toughest windshield available!
- Full Tilting Windshield design with three-position tilt mechanism permits airflow into the driver compartment if desired
- Opens 3" or 5 1/2"
- HC (Hard Coated) 1/4" abrasive-resistant poly-carbonate with scratch resistant finish on both sides of windshield
- MR-10 coating on both sides of shield for durability and scratch resistance
- Extremely durable injection molded clamps
- All stainless steel, black coated finish hardware
- Easy installation
- Tool less quick-release for top windshield removal
- Open positions are designed for low-speed riding ONLY
- Trailerable in closed position ONLY
2014-2019 Polaris Ranger XP 900 Crew