Polaris RZR 900 7-10” Lift KitWhy We Build It
When you’re ready to get wild, it’s time to install SuperATV’s 7-10” Adjustable Lift Kit on your Polaris RZR 900 with X300 axles. This lift kit raises the bar in performance allowing you climb steeper hills and plow through bigger mudholes without breaking a sweat or an axle. Raise your game with a little vertical confidence and get SuperATV’s 7-10” Adjustable Lift Kit for your RZR 900.
Perfect Lift, Perfect Strength
SuperATV’s was built on the backs of our lift kits. We’ve got over a decade of experience and we know how to make a big 10” lift that measures true-to-size and doesn’t snap like a twig at the first tough spot on the trail. All that lift plus our high-clearance A-arms means you’ve got room to run a monster 36” tire.
But how do we make it strong enough to handle monster tires and extreme terrain? For starters, we use 1-1/4” diameter heavy-duty steel tubing in all our A-arms and 7/8” diameter solid steel for our tie rod. Our lift brackets are made with 2.5mm heavy-duty steel plating and hand welded to maximize strength. To top it all off, our A-arms, tie rods, and lift brackets all come with a Lifetime Warranty so you can keep that throttle glued down with confidence.
We hate losing that oh-so-cushy feel of stock suspension when we move to a big lift kit as much as the next person. Luckily, we know how to angle our shocks and brackets perfectly to keep the suspension doing what it’s meant to and keep you comfortable.
We also hate it when a lift kit requires a football field to turn around so we designed ours to keep your turning radius intact. This lift kit isn’t just big and it’s not just bulletproof—it’s luxury. Enjoy your smooth ride 7-10” higher.
Upgrade to X300
X300 axles use a 300M steel shaft and maximized CVs to give you superior performance and strength. The unique properties of 300M allow it to flex under load without breaking to absorb the force that would normally destroy your CVs, diff, or transmission. It’s a tougher axle that also saves your drivetrain — it’s exactly what you need to go big.
We offer both Remote Reservoir and Piggyback Style Shocks - purchase with your lift kit and save $99.95!
Stock Machine *
(2019 RZR 900) With SuperATV Lift Kit
(Set at 10") Ground Clearance 11" 22.5" Wheelbase 79" 82" Width 50" 73" Max Tire Size 28" 36"
* Measurements from www.Polaris.com listing for 2019 RZR 900
Polaris RZR 900 7-10” Lift Kit
- Kit requires the use of RZR S 900 shocks or new SuperATV shocks
- Both Remote Reservoir and Piggyback Style Shocks available - Purchase with your lift kit and save $99.95!
- Reinforced metal rear A-arms with pivot joints
- All new UHMW bushings included
- Z Bend heavy-duty tie rods included
- Constructed of 1-1/4" DOM steel tubing
- 23.5" Front & 22.25" rear increased track width
- (4) Heavy-duty axles included (X300, Rhino 2.0, or Rhino)
- Does not include ball joints
- Extended brake lines included
- Run up to 36" tires
- Easy to install; attaches to factory RZR locations
- 300M alloy steel shaft
- CV components made of 300M and 4340 alloy steel
- Maximized CV, spider, and cage size for superior strength
- Shaft flexes to absorb impact
- Reduces strain on CVs and drivetrain components
- CVs packed with proprietary high-temp grease
- Backed by a 3-Year Warranty â€” the industryâ€™s best axle warranty
- 100% stronger than stock
- Utilizes the Rhino 2.0 Formula
- Size: Massive 4mm increase in size!
- Heat Treatment
- Constructed of 4340 chromoly steel and finished with a proprietary heat treatment
- Industry leading 18-month warranty
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- CAD drawn for expert precision
- Polaris RZR 900 : 2015-2020
- Polaris RZR 4 900 : 2015-2018
- Polaris RZR S4 900 : 2018
- Polaris RZR S 900 : 2015-2020
- Polaris RZR 900 XC : 2015-2017
- If running stock wheels on the standard RZR 900 or 12" wheels you will need 1" wheel spacers.
- This Kit requires the use of RZR S 900 length shocks. If you have a standard RZR 900 or RZR 900 XC you will need to purchase new shocks.