Polaris RZR Pro R 8" Portal Gear LiftMake Your RZR a Mud Monster
If you want to take on the nastiest, sloppiest mud, you need SuperATV's Polaris RZR Pro R 8" Portal Gear Lift. It gives you the clearance you need to take on even the thickest muck with confidence. You can customize your GDP with a 45%, 60%, or 70% gear reduction and a billet or cast aluminum housing to transform your RZR into the mud monster of your dreams.
What's a Dual Idler?
We spent years testing and refining our dual idler gear portals to reach perfection. The two idler gears are CNC-ground for a flawless fit that gives you more reliable torque transfer and better overall performance. They're made with durable 9210 steel alloy for longevity too. With GDP's quality and experience, you know you're getting a hardcore portal that can carry your RZR over every obstacle in its path.
Pick What You Want with 45%, 60%, and 70% Gear Reductions
We all know that big tires = badass riding. But they're not just for looksâ€”big tires help you make giant mud pits look like mud puddles. These 8â€ GDP Portals give you the room and the gear reduction you need to get HUGE tires on your Pro R. But big tires take a lot of power to get them rolling. You have your choice of a 45%, 60%, or 70% gear reduction to help with that. Gear reductions help redistribute power once you've added those massive tires, so your machine's performance doesn't have to suffer.
Protect Your Drive Train
With portals, the gear reduction happens right in the hub. That means you're putting less stress on your drivetrain trying to move those big ol' tires. Your axles, differential, prop shafts, and transmission will thank you for adding GDP Portals.
Learn more about how tire size and gear reduction can unleash your machine's potential.
Housings and Backing Plates Built Tough
We make GDP Portals to put up with the worst abuse UTV owners can dream up. Whether you go with cast or 6061 billet aluminum housings, you'll get incredible strength thanks to our trail-tested design. Pair that with 5/16â€ backing plates made with advanced steel alloy and you've got the roughest, toughest portals on the market. Does your RZR deserve anything less?
- Our housings are reinforced for gear retention and optimized for oil flow
- Advanced steel alloy backing plates are stronger than chromoly
- Enhance with Portal Bloodâ€”gear oil formulated for GDP Portals
- There are no gimmicks and no vents because vents do more harm than goodâ€”we know because we tested them
Advanced Gaskets, Seals, and Bearings
Our portals use:
- Advanced gaskets and O-rings with excellent oil resistance and low deterioration rates
- A sealed input gear and double-lipped output seal
- 100% sealing coverage throughout so you can forget about oil leaks
- Double-angular contact output bearings to prevent premature wear
- Roller idler and drive bearings to maintain perfect gear meshing
Best Customer Service in the Industry
Still need a little help getting exactly what you need? We've got a dedicated team just for portal support. Give us a call so we can get the perfect set of portals in your hands today.
8â€ Portal Gear Lift Includes:
- (4) Assembled portal hub boxes complete with 9310 gears, seals, output shaft, gaskets, and thrust bearings
- (4) Universal hubs and precision-ground stainless steel slotted rotors with lugs
- (4) Specialized steel alloy backing plates
- (4) Steel caliper mounting plates
- (2) Caliper adapter plates (dual idler configuration only)
- Extended brake lines
- All required hardware, including recessed castle nut socket
- Available with billet or cast aluminum housings
- Dual idler gear configuration maximizes strength
- Cool, quiet, precision-ground gears made from 9310 alloy billet steel
- 1.5 in. forward and rear offset
- 1.5 in. diameter 4340 hardened steel drive shaft
- Housings use gaskets or O-rings that don't let anything through
- Universal hub fits all major bolt patterns
- Gear reduction reduces stress on your drivetrain
- 22â€ or larger wheel required
- Wheels cannot exceed 5" backspacing
Max Tire Size Recommendations for 8â€ Portal Gear Lift Tire Size Required Suspension Setup with 8" Portals42"Stock If you need help figuring out which gear reduction is right for you, check out our portal gear reduction calculator .â€¯ Max tire sizes are measured at full compression and full turn. The given tires sizes are the largest we fit without rubbing. With minor trimming or a small amount of rub, larger tire sizes can be used.â€¯
- Polaris RZR Pro R Sport : 2022+
- Polaris RZR Pro R Premium : 2022+
- Polaris RZR Pro R Ultimate : 2022+
- Polaris RZR Pro R 4 Sport : 2022+
- Polaris RZR Pro R 4 Premium : 2022+
- Polaris RZR Pro R 4 Ultimate : 2022+