Polaris RZR Pro R Cooler/Cargo BoxStorage for Your Stuff
It's time to cut loose. Are you thinking what we're thinking? Load up the trailers and let's go off-roading. Add SuperATV's Cooler/Cargo Box to your Polaris RZR Pro R to make sure you're prepared. This heavy-duty storage solution offers 30 liters of space to store your spare parts, tools, and camping gear. Ride confidently knowing your cargo won't go flying every time you hit a bump on the trail. Plus, it's insulated, so you can fill it with ice to keep your drinks cold.
A “Cooler” Cargo Box
The 30-liter capacity in this cargo box gives you plenty of room to store everything you need. Pack your camping gear, hunting gear, or a change of clothes for those muddy rides. We've designed it to be foam insulated so you can take full advantage by adding ice, drinks, and lunch.
There's nothing more frustrating than strapping down your cooler and having to pick your drinks out of the weeds after hitting a bump. Our cargo box won't go flying. It bolts to your UTV's bed with heavy-duty steel brackets that won't move. The lid uses thick rubber latches to keep your stuff sealed in and water out. We've built it to handle the extreme rides you put your Pro R through.
Convenient and Easy Clean-up
This box was designed with convenience in mind. Need a break? Grab a drink, take a swig, and then let it rest in one of the cupholders built into the lid. We've included a drain plug at the bottom so that you can empty it easily. And it makes cleaning stress free.
- Insulated with foam throughout the lid and sides to keep drinks cold
- 30-liter capacity
- Holds up to 36 12 oz. cans
- Rubber seal and heavy-duty latches keep out water, mud, and more
- Two built-in cup holders on the lid
- Built-in plug makes it easy to clean and drain
- Outside dimensions (L x W x H): 22-3/8â€ x 20-7/8â€ x 12-1/2â€
- Inside dimensions (L x W x H): 15â€ x 16-7/8â€ x 7-3/8â€
- Comes with full-color instructions and all necessary hardware for easy installation
- Polaris RZR Pro R : 2022+
- Polaris RZR Pro R 4 : 2022+