Polaris RZR S 1000 Rear Windshield
Ride in Comfort
Why do you need a SuperATV Rear Windshield on your Polaris RZR S 1000? It protects you and your passenger from your own rooster tail, it prevents dust from getting sucked into your cab when you use a front windshield alone, and it keeps you comfortable in any weather. With a clear or tinted rear windshield, every day is ride day.
A windshield is only as good as the parts it’s made from. We use heavy-duty gaskets and bulb seals to keep moisture and air out, and beefy clamps for a totally secure installation. Altogether you get a snug, rattle-free fit that’s built for the off-road.
We use polycarbonate for our windshields because it’s the perfect side-by-side material. It’s 250 times stronger than glass so no matter how big the clods of dirt are that you kick off your rear tires, this windshield won’t break.
- Protects against flying mud and debris
- Eliminates suction that occurs with a front windshield on its own
- Made of 1/4â€ polycarbonateâ€”250x stronger than glass and 25x stronger than acrylic
- Fits the contours of your cage perfectly
- Comes preassembled for easy installation
- Can be used with soft or hard tops
- Made in the USA
- Polaris RZR S 1000 : 2016-2020
- Polaris RZR S4 1000 : 2019-2020