Polaris RZR XP Turbo S Rear Bumper with Receiver HitchProtection and Versatility
Your Polaris RZR XP Turbo S is one tough machine, but every machine needs protection, especially when you're in reverse and you can't see what's directly behind you. Adding SuperATV's Rear Bumper with a Receiver Hitch will give your side-by-side the added protection it needs and make it more capable on the job. This rear brush guard looks great and with the mounted 2" receiver hitch, you get the option to hook up a trailer making chores easier.
Strength and Reliability
This isn't just any RZR Turbo S rear bumper—it's made with 1.75" steel tubing for optimum strength. We've powder coated it for added defense against rust and corrosion, so it stays looking sleek. It's designed to protect your RZR's rear end from heavy blows and is strong enough to support the heavy-duty receiver hitch attachment.
A Hitch That Works
You get the best of both worlds when it comes to work and play with this 2” receiver hitch. It's made with hand welded 3/16” steel plates that are strong enough to tow up to 1,500 lb. Its standard 2-inch by 2-inch design means this receiver will work with more than just ball hitches and hauling trailers. When you want to take your RZR out for an adventure, add a bike rack, gun rack, and more.
Make a Statement
Your RZR XP Turbo S is a good-looking machine—there's no doubt about that. But that doesn't mean you can't add accessories to make it stand out even more. The powder-coated finish and sleek design will make all the riders on the trail envious of your machine.
- Receiver hitch max towing capacity is 1,500 lb.
- Receiver hitch is not for use with hitch-mounted spare tire carriers
- Made of 1.75â€ diameter heavy-duty steel tubing
- Mounts directly to the frame
- Sleek and stylish design
- UV-resistant powder-coat finish
- Does not obstruct access to rear cargo area
- Easy to install
- Made of 3/16â€ heavy-duty steel
- Fits standard 2â€ attachments
- Includes cotter pin and hitch pin
- 1,500 lb. max towing capacity
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo S : 2018-2021
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo S : 2019-2021