Polaris RZR XP Turbo Scratch Resistant Vented Windshield
Full Comfort and Control
You need full protection—the mix of mud, rocks, and spilled drinks your buddy sends your way proves it. But you don’t have to cut out all the airflow with SuperATV’s Scratch-Resistant Vented Full Windshield installed on your Polaris RZR XP Turbo. The polycarbonate is stronger than anything else you can get and the vented design gives you enhanced versatility and comfort. It’s the best Polaris RZR windshield you can get, and it won’t break the bank.
Made with the Best Parts
From top to bottom, we put only the highest-quality parts in our windshield—you don’t have to worry about it falling apart. It’s cut to match the curves and contours of your RZR Turbo perfectly so it looks like a factory part. The heavy-duty clamps and full-length rubber seal ensure a secure, rattle-free fit and the best possible protection from the elements.
Made with Impact Resistant Polycarbonate
We use polycarbonate because it’s the toughest windshield material you can get. At 250 times stronger than glass and 25 times stronger than acrylic, it’s virtually indestructible. You can take it off-road and keep the pedal down without worrying about it cracking or breaking.
XR Optic Hard Coating
Our poly windshield is made even better with our proprietary XR Optic Hard Coating. It gives you advanced scratch and UV resistance so there’s no hazing, yellowing, or fading. You can ride with this RZR windshield for years with amazing clarity.
- Protects against debris and the elements
- Sliding vents let you control the amount of airflow entering the cab
- Made of 1/4â€ polycarbonateâ€”250x stronger than glass and 25x stronger than acrylic
- Utilizes OR Opt for our proprietary XR Optic Hard Coating for unmatched scratch resistance
- Fits the contours of your cage and hood perfectly
- Comes complete with all hardware for easy installation
- Made in the USA
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo : 2016-2018
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo : 2016-2018
- Does NOT fit 2018+ RZR Turbo S
- Can be used with most soft or hard tops