Polaris Sportsman XP 2" Lift KitWhy We Make It
Engineered for all out strength and longevity, SuperATV’s RZR XP 1000 High-Clearance Radius Arms are smarter, stronger, and sleeker than any other radius arms around. How strong? Try 4x stronger than stock, and smartly designed to eliminate sheer points and weak spots. How sleek? These high-clearance boxed arms are one-of-a-kind, and a perfect combination of defined angles and severe strength. You can tell they’re tough just by looking, and they give the guy behind you something to enjoy besides your dust.
Strength in Ingenuity
These arms were built to be strong first and foremost. We knew a simple design would be strong but we didn’t want to limit functionality. That’s why our pivot blocks are welded and reinforced to our heavy-duty steel arms, and we utilize a monoball bushing that pivots within the joint. What does that mean for you? It means better wear characteristics, fewer points of failure, and a radius rod that’s built for battle.
Better Bushings for Perfect Performance
To build better bushings, we use zinc plated, carbon steel that’s been precisely machined to allow them to pivot in the housing. This unique design leads to less wear on steel bushings that can already take a beating. Combine that with zinc plating and they’re nearly indestructible.
These really are the most robust rear radius rods you can get for your RZR XP 1000. They stand up to any abuse the RZR XP 1000 can serve, and they let you ride as hard as you want with confidence.
SuperATV’s RZR XP 1000 High-Clearance Radius Arms come with a Lifetime Warranty!
NOTE: Voodoo Blue and Velocity Blue do NOT match Sky Blue.
Polaris Sportsman XP 2" Lift Kit
- 2” of lift
- Run up to 28” tires
- Includes high-clearance lower rear A-arms
- High-strength CNC laser cut and brake press bent steel brackets
- Maintains good steering radius and suspension travel
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Polaris Sportsman XP 550 / 850 : 2009-2014
- Polaris Sportsman XP 550 / 850 Touring : 2010-2014
- Polaris Sportsman 550 X2 : 2011-2014
- If you have a 2011+, we recommend you use Rhino axles
- Does not fit the Sportsman 1000
- Is not compatible with machines equipped with Fox Piggyback Shocks
- If your Sportsman has factory Fox Podium Shocks and you are running stock wheels, you will need 2” wheel spacers for the rear of the machine. Factory wheels have a negative 6” offset. If you are running aftermarket wheels with a negative 4” offset (or less), wheel spacers are not required.