Yamaha Rhino Soft Top Roof - Rear Panel
The Yamaha Rhino Soft Top Roof - Rear Panel has a best in class fit courtesy of Seizmik's new "Quikfit" tightening system. The tightening system uses two straps that wrap around the roll cage and buckle inside the cab. This reduces the installation time of the top and provides the best fit of any top in the industry. The Yamaha Rhino Soft Top Roof - Rear Panel system uses two straps that reduce the installation time of the tops and provide a tighter fit. What really sets these tops apart is their ability to be left on vehicles that are trailered. This is possible because the tops are wrapped around the roll bar and velcros into place, creating a snug fit that eliminates any loose flaps.
- Durable UV resistant PVC coated denier nylon
- Designed specifically for the Yamaha Rhino
- Secures to windshields with adhesive backed velcro
- Easily installs without tools or drilling
- Incredibly secure and tight
- Velcros down, so there are no loose flaps!
- Trailerable with properly installed windshields
- Huge back panel window
- Uses the Quikfit tightening system to create a super tight fit