Yamaha Wolverine X2 Rear Windshield
Get a More Comfortable Ride
If you want year round comfort and protection from both the trail and the elements, you need a SuperATV Rear Windshield on your Yamaha Wolverine X2. It protects from your rear tires' cleanout, it keeps the rain from getting in, and it stops dust from getting sucked into the cab when you use a front windshield alone. Your cab isn't complete without a clear or tinted front windshield.
This windshield gives you a secure fit that doesn't allow wind or moisture in. How do we do it? With high quality rubber bulb seals and foam gaskets included in the box. They install easily to give you a quiet, comfortable ride, and our heavy duty clamps make sure everything stays in place.
Polycarbonate is the perfect side-by-side windshield material because it's virtually unbreakable. It's 250 times stronger than glass and made for the trail so that any branch, rock, or rollover you encounter won't break this windshield.
- Protects against flying mud and debris
- Eliminates suction that occurs with a front windshield on its own
- Available in light tint
- Made of 1/4” light tint polycarbonate—250x stronger than glass and 25x stronger than acrylic
- Fits the contours of your cage perfectly
- Comes preassembled for easy installation
- Can be used with soft or hard tops
- Made in the USA
- Yamaha Wolverine X2 : 2019+
- Yamaha Wolverine X2 R-Spec : 2019+
- Yamaha Wolverine X2 XTR : 2019+